So, unfortunately that stupid a** Day came here veeeeery quick.... First they changed the Date/Time around 100 times (go figure), but after a few Days it was set on the 12th. We had to drop off Andre at 04.30am and then from 05.00am - 06.00am it was Familytime, saying Good Bye Time!!!
Family Picture
It was very hard to let him go, saying Goodbye for a whole year or even 15 months. I felt sooo bad. So bad for Noah that loves his Papi so much and I know he will miss him terribly. I felt sick to my stomach. Juna doesn't know whats going on yet (thank God) but I felt heartbroken too, because Andre is going to miss sooo much stuff. When he comes back the little Baby he left will be a Toddler...
Oh well... lets just hope that damn 365 Days will be over in "no time", like my husband always tells me...
Family PictureIt was very hard to let him go, saying Goodbye for a whole year or even 15 months. I felt sooo bad. So bad for Noah that loves his Papi so much and I know he will miss him terribly. I felt sick to my stomach. Juna doesn't know whats going on yet (thank God) but I felt heartbroken too, because Andre is going to miss sooo much stuff. When he comes back the little Baby he left will be a Toddler...
Oh well... lets just hope that damn 365 Days will be over in "no time", like my husband always tells me...
enjoying the last few minutes....
I miss you so much!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment