Well with Andre gone, I have to kinda get ready for our stay in Germany.. so much Things to do still.... I know Saturday will be here in no time...
Since I was lazy the last few Days I kinda have to combine the last few Days in one Blog... *lol* (I actually wanted to write something for Andre every Day)
Valentines Day was a Snow Day here in Clarksville.... Snowdays here are such a joke.. it snowed 1/2 inch and schools we're out.. you cant even go and build a Snowman...
Well since there was no School, we went over Sandras House and the Boys played together...
Thats how much Snow it takes for TN to shut down.. haha
Isn't she cute...
So today we went to the Mall, a lil Shopping before we go to Germany... Noah got some Money for Valentines Day from Mema and bought a Starwars Playset with it.. thats how I found them on my Bed.. I know you'll love it Babe... its so Noah.. haha

No comments:
Post a Comment